~ Trade alerts discuss changes to Tailwinds’ managed portfolios. They are available for premium subscribers only. The information contained here is not meant to be shared, especially with Company managements. Thank you. ~
I have added to my TFF Pharma (TFFP) and enVVeno (NVNO) positions in my trading account. I have made no trades in my long-term investment accounts.
TFFP announced this morning data from their Augmenta program. This is highly significant. Here are the bullet points.
- The hamster data is better than that shown by other mAbs including Regeneron.
- The powder version showed equal efficacy at lower doses
- This opens up the market for outpatient use
- They hope to enter trials in human early next year, not only as a therapeutic but as a prophylactic
- I expect this accelerates partnering on the Augmenta product and confirms the platform being developed there; TFF has the right to partner on 2 more mAbs
- Most importantly, this is the first ever powder version of a mAb to have animal data. It confirms that TFF is the only company capable of creating a powderized mAb.
We all know TFF is down from highs. Everyone (myself included as a cheerleader) expected big things, sooner. Especially in covid vaccines.
However, keeping it in perspective, the Company has advanced on many fronts. They also raised a lot of money at $12. Yet, the stock needs to rally 50% to get back to that level.
Glenn continues to pound the table on two deals. And, the company continues to put out excellent data. I think tax loss selling has created a tremendous buying opportunity.
On enVVeno (NVNO), i just added back some of the stock I sold recently. I’m absolutely convinced they announce first patient soon. Meanwhile, the stock acts great, volume is low and it’s cheap. I think we could have a big pop very soon.
To fund these purchases, I had to trim my INmune (INMB) trading position. This is basically my core position and, when I sell the other trades, the funds will go back into here. This remains my top idea and by FAR my largest holding. Just playing around the edge a little is all.TW Research's Disclaimers & Disclosures: TW Research may have been compensated for writing this article. For a full list of disclaimers and disclosures, please visit http://